Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hello to all the metal heads out there. Sorry for not posting anything for the last week.I went out the last few days and got hammered with too much booze,just getting back to normal last few days.
Ok enough of my personal life and back to the metal at hand.I'm looking for the early albums of "Obscenity". They have been around since 1989 and I had a chance to hear their latest album for the first time. So if anyone out there got their early stuff I'm looking for them.Thanks in advance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...

Thanks for the great blog. I've been looking for some of these albums for years...since my originals got destroyed.

I'll post here in I ever come across the "Obscenity" albums.

bustdace said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi!

This is a great blog!
Thanks for the good albums!
I have check up my "sources", but I don't have find any Obscenity album... Yet! ;) (I hope.)

Greetings from Hungary!

Anonymous said...

Hi there...........
Thanks a lot for the albums... i don´t have Obscenity, but i´ll ask some folks... you rule man...